Monday, December 03, 2007

Lisa Carberg's developing story


Lisa Carberg, the hometown gal from eastern Connecticut who took over for Joanne Nesti as co-anchor of WVIT-30's top news shows, is pregnant, she announced Friday on the news and in her blog on the station's Web site.
Says Carberg, "I have decided to start a blog about my pregnancy because I have so many questions. I have found that other women have given me the best advice, and I'm sure dads and grandparents also have a lot of practical knowledge to share! No worries - I promise not to get into too much detail. I don't have any children of my own so this is very exciting, friends ask me how I can possibly concentrate! That is getting easier now that I am in the second trimester and feeling more like myself."
She's due in the spring.

No comments: