Friday, August 25, 2006

Wedding


My daughter was maried last weekend and it went very well. Much of it is a blur, but it was very meaningful to us. And I took a picture with my entire wedding party from 29 years ago. Much to feel blessed about. Pictured here (from a few weeks ago) are two old pals who were in my wedding party. Now we look like stand-ins on the set of "The Godfather." But we were handsome back then. Jack and Steve are hilarious most of the time. Especially when they're putting me in my place. (Not sure where that place is, but I know I'm there often.) Three very bad golfers, by the way. Oh, and Jack points out that Steve, left, looks like he has a Hitler mustache here (even though Steve shaved off his mustache years ago). Hovering over coldcuts: What's better than that?

No comments: